Our impact-driven metrics align with the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals
We support the guidance of the Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN), IRIS+ standards (2019), and the Impact Management Project (IMP) frameworks.
We are focused on, ‘Ensuring good health and promoting well-being for all’ and our metrics align with these 5 goals:
- Increasing access to essential medicines, medical supplies, and devices
- Increasing access to medical diagnostics
- Improving data for health systems policy and decision-making
- Increasing consistent supply of essential services and products
- Reducing financial barriers to health services
RYSE has engaged with digital health stakeholders: investors, accelerators, supporting organisations, investment teams, and portfolio companies.
We are committed to measuring and aggregating two primary impact metrics for all of our portfolio companies and have developed an extensive number of secondary impact metrics.
All portfolio companies map out their intended impact and the total quantitative impact of the fund is aggregated in our annual report.